Summer is around the corner, even if June gloom is making it feel like we are getting winter 2.0! Especially considering how much time we all had to spend indoors last year, this summer is going to be one in which a lot of us want to seize the day.
We are on board with you for making the most of your summer this year. To help, we’ve come up with a few ways to prepare for your ever-growing list of things that you may want to do this summer. Make sure to snag your sunscreen and plan for any AC repairs well in advance so you can enjoy yourself this season. You can rely on us to help you keep cool when you’re home.
5 Ways to Prepare For Summer Fun
You probably have a lot of things you want to do this summer since you probably missed out on most of it last year. Don’t forget to be prepared! Here are some tips to ensure you make the most of the summer season this year.
- Plan ahead for your pool day: Do you have a community pool in your area? It might be a little crowded as things heat up this summer. Make sure to plan ahead to grab a spot poolside early, or if you are in a community that still has a scheduling system for pool times make sure to make your reservations sooner than later
- Coordinate with friends for the Fourth of July: There were a lot of us that had to miss out on the fireworks last year. Whether you are planning to host or attend a 4th of July party or you simply want to make the most of your local firework show, make sure to coordinate with friends for maximum enjoyment.
- Make sure your BBQ is ready to go: Do you have a BBQ that you are planning to break out again this summer? Be the king (or queen) of your neighborhood get-together with your BBQ skills by making sure that yours is ready to go. Check that you can easily get things fired up and ensure that there is no major build-up or repairs that need to be addressed.
- Splurge on a new summer outfit or some fun new games: This summer is probably going to feel pretty special. If you want, why not treat yourself to a little extra something to really top things off? Make the most of the discounts at your local mall and get a new outfit or enjoy getting a new game to enjoy with friends on the back patio as sunsets get later.
- Hop on AC maintenance or repairs now: Okay we know this one sounds less fun but it will really help keep your summer more pleasant. When you schedule AC maintenance now it can help your system run more effectively and efficiently. What’s more, if you need an AC repair in Madera, CA, getting it done now will save you time, money, and hassle later on.
You have a lot you want to do this summer. Your home’s AC system shouldn’t be hindering your ability to enjoy yourself. Our technicians can ensure your system works properly so you can enjoy your summer to the fullest this year.
Contact California Indoor Comfort Inc to schedule an appointment. Where comfort and technology come together.