- Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning
Indoor Air Quality
AC Repair and Maintenance in Fresno, CA
California Indoor Comfort Inc offers comprehensive air conditioning repair services across Fresno, CA and the surrounding areas. There are no shortage of AC repair contractors in the area, so here are a few reasons why you should consider hiring California Indoor Comfort Inc.
- Licensed and Insured
- Staffed with NATE Certified Techs
- Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Contractor
- Family Owned and Operated
- Iron-Clad Guarantee
We understand just how important comfort and efficiency are to you. We are dedicated to keeping you and your family cool and comfortable when temperatures outside begin to soar. So, be sure to contact our team if you need to schedule annual maintenance or if you suspect your AC is in trouble. Our highly trained team can repair any residential AC system, including Central AC, Ductless AC, Dual Fuel AC and Heat Pumps.
Contact our team today to schedule your air conditioning repairs or maintenance services.
Is Your AC in Trouble?
Knowing when to schedule your AC repair is important. There are many signs that indicate that you are in need of professional repair services. Our team can help you if you experience:
- Low airflow: Low airflow usually indicates that there is cold air trapped in the system, which can cause the coils to freeze and create even more issues. Plus, low airflow can put a lot of strain on your system. Be sure to schedule repairs right away if you notice this issue.
- Reduced cooling levels: The primary role of your AC is to keep you and your family cool and comfortable. So, if your air conditioner is unable to provide the level of cooling that your household demands, it is time to contact a professional.
- Short cycling: Short cycling is when your AC repeatedly turns on and off without completing a full cooling cycle. Short cycling is extremely inefficient and can take a large toll on your system.
- Strange noises: Your AC should not be making any strange sounds. In fact, the only sound you should ever hear is the sound of air gently whooshing through the vents. Any other noises, like banging, screeching, or rattling, should be addressed right away.
- Higher bills: High energy bills indicate that your air conditioner is inefficient, often due to an underlying issue. Be sure to contact an AC expert if you’ve noticed you are paying more for bills each month.
It is in your best interest to contact California Indoor Comfort Inc ASAP if you notice any signs of an issue. Waiting to schedule your repairs will cause your problem to worsen, often leading to a system breakdown.
The Importance of Annual Maintenance
Even the most high-efficiency air conditioners require annual maintenance and prompt repairs to keep them running smoothly over the years. AC repair and maintenance are key to ensuring a long and successful service life. And with the help of professionals HVAC technicians, you can be sure that your air conditioner remains efficient and effective during the time of year you rely on it most.
Scheduling air conditioning maintenance services at least once a year is the best way to ensure that your AC remains efficient and effective. Plus, it is key to a long and successful service life. It is estimated that you AC will lose 10% of its initial efficiency for each year that it misses maintenance, so it is important to schedule these services with a trusted professional. These services can help your system retain about 95% of its initial efficiency, keeping your monthly utility bills to a minimum over the coming years!