- Mitsubishi Ductless
Indoor Air Quality
COVID-19 announcement to customers
With COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) dominating headlines around the globe, we wanted to take a moment to let you know that our technicians are taking appropriate and recommended precautions against virus transmission. Whether at home, in the workplace, or out in the field, they have the information and supplies that they need to protect themselves, their coworkers, and their clients.
Our commitment to your complete satisfaction is exceeded only by our commitment to your health and safety. If you’ve scheduled service with us already, or are thinking of doing so, rest assured in knowing that the technician coming to your residence is coming prepared not just to do the job, but to do so in the safest manner possible.
Thank you for choosing to work with California Indoor Comfort Inc. We’re all in this together, and the least we can do is continue to guarantee your comfort!
Precautions We Are Taking
For the safety of our customers and our team, we have implemented some new procedures to run a clean service call on your home.
- All employees who are feeling ill or are living with someone that is ill, will remain home.
- For technicians and office employees that come to work, we are following the Fresno County Health Department guidelines for daily screening
- Before we dispatch a technician, our office will be calling each homeowner to make sure that no one is sick in the home.
- Technicians will be dispatched from their homes instead of our office in order to minimize contact with others.
- Technicians will carry Lysol in their trucks and will wipe down the truck daily.
- You will receive a call notifying you that the technician is parked outside your home. Please be ready to open your door so our technician can begin work.
- Technicians will arrive at your home wearing a mask (if requested), boot covers, and gloves.
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners, and will practice social distancing (6 feet).
- Our technician will keep his tools outside and will do their best to minimize time in your home.
- We will not distribute paper invoices. All materials will be emailed to you.
Indoor Air Quality
There is much to consider regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.
Fresh-Aire UV Overview
An entirely new V-Twin EverCarbon Matrix takes APCO-X to a new level of air treatment. The new configuration includes an antimicrobial nanotech coating and 65% more effective carbon surface area resulting in a 30% improvement in performance compared to existing APCO models.
- Advanced V-Twin EverCarbon Matrix
- Antimicrobial nanotechnology
- 3 year warranted UV-C lamp
- LED smart notifications
- Translucent polycarbonate housing
- Face-plate rotates for 360 installation
- High and low-voltage models