- Mitsubishi Ductless
Indoor Air Quality
AC Installation & Replacement in Fresno, CA
Installing a new air conditioner is no small task. First, you need to review your options. Next, you need to select the system that is going to best meet your needs. And finally, it must be properly sized and installed to ensure comfort and efficiency. But before you can do any of that, you need to find a team of technicians ready to help you through the entire process. Fortunately, we are that team!
California Indoor Comfort Inc offers comprehensive air conditioning installation and air conditioning replacement services for homeowners across Fresno, CA and the surrounding areas. We install and service a variety of air conditioning systems, ranging from ductless systems and heat pumps to central ACs and evaporative coolers. So, no matter what your needs are, you can count on us to handle them all.
For the best air conditioning services in the area, contact the experts at California Indoor Comfort Inc today!
Your Air Conditioning Options
When the time comes to install a new air conditioner, you have a lot of options. California Indoor Comfort Inc is here to help you narrow down your choices and select the system that is going to best meet your unique comfort needs. Here, we install and service:
- Central air conditioners: Central ACs are the most popular choice in home cooling systems. They are efficient, effective, and reliable. These forced-air systems utilize a network of ducts to evenly circulate cool air all throughout your home.
- Ductless air conditioning systems: Ductless air conditioning systems work much like a standard AC, however, they do not rely on a network of ducts. Instead, they utilize multiple indoor air handlers. These systems are great for homeowners who do not have the space for ducts.
- Dual fuel systems: If you are looking for the efficiency of a heat pump without having to worry about what happens when the temperature drops, then a dual fuel system might be the right fit for you. This heat pump/furnace combination allows for the most efficient comfort options.
- Evaporative coolers: These cooling systems serve as a great alternative to a standard air conditioner. An evaporative cooler draws outdoor air inside it using a fan. The air then passes over a set of pads that are kept damp, causing it to cool down. These systems are highly efficient, as they use little power to operate.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps are quite similar to a standard AC, but what sets them apart is the reversing valve, which reverses the flow of refrigerant. This allows for home heating in addition to cooling, making this system quite versatile and quite popular!
You Need Professional Installation & Replacement Services
When the time comes to invest in a new air conditioner, it is quite important that you have a team of professionals, like ours, on your side. The experts here at California Indoor Comfort Inc will be able to determine whether or not it is time to replace your current system. Additionally, they will thoroughly go over your options with you for you to make an informed decision about your purchase.
Your new air conditioner must be properly sized before it can be installed, and only an HVAC professional has the "know-how" to do so correctly. Professional installation that your news system is set up for a long and successful service life. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started!
Request an estimate for free now!