- Mitsubishi Ductless
Indoor Air Quality
California Indoor Comfort Inc is looking for a qualified Technician with at least 2-5+ years’ experience to work in Fresno/Clovis. Job duties include residential service, repair and installation. Light commercial service and repair. Service Technicians must be able to independently troubleshoot and repair customer systems. Perform scheduled maintenance, perform warranty work, and suggest and perform system improvements, modifications, etc. to current customers. Occasionally oversee and train apprentice employees.
This position has working conditions that expose you to various weather conditions and require you to work outside normal working hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Clean DMV record
- Residential Air Conditioning and Heating experience needed.
- Excellent computer and smartphone skills
- Own basic tools
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Drug Free
- Neat and clean appearance.
- Attention to detail and organized
- EPA Certification: Type II or Universal
- Must be results oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work prolonged periods in the heat
- Ability to lift and/or move objects weighting up to 50 pounds and used motorized or electric vehicles/equipment
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Holidays
- Room to grow with the company
- 401K (matching)
- Dental and Vision insurance (health insurance coming soon)
- Company Vehicle
- Company Uniforms
- Tool Program
Submit Resume by Fax. Attn: Lisa 559-276-7459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org